Accounts - All Schemas Deprecated?

Hi there,

We are looking to start building out a solution to allow the filing of accounts through our platform - but looking at the schema’s it appears all Annual Return schemas are deprecated?

http://xmlgw.companieshouse.gov.uk/SchemaStatus

Would you be able to advise what to schema to use?

Good morning.

In this instance, the term “Annual Return” refers to the document that Companies used to have to file with Companies House that advised details of their registered office, officers and shareholders (this has been replaced by the Confirmation Statement). Accounts submissions are supplied via iXBRL (rather than XML schemas). Details of iXBRL are contained in section 5 of our Technical Specification. If you do not have this document, please request a copy via e-mail to me at snicholas@companieshouse.gov.uk.

SDN

Got you. I already have a copy of it.

Looking at section 5.3.1 am I correct in saying you are not able to file un-audited accounts through the service? Or is it just the case that you can only file XBRL un-audited accounts, not audited ones?

Cheers,
Aaron

Our iXBRL software platform can cater for 99% of all accounts types Aaron: The full list is as follows: • Audited abridged accounts
(may only be submitted for periods commencing on or after 1 January 2015)

• Audited small accounts

• Audited group accounts

• Audited micro-entity accounts
(although the standard for micros is defined under FRS 105, these should use the FRS 102 entry point).

• Audited full accounts

• Audit exempt dormant accounts

• Audit exempt micro-entity accounts
(although the standard for micros is defined under FRS 105, these should use the FRS 102 entry point).

• Audit exempt abridged accounts
(may only be submitted for periods commencing on or after 1 January 2015)

• Audit exempt abbreviated accounts
(for periods commencing prior to 1/1/2016)

• Audit exempt group accounts

• Audit exempt full accounts