CompanyIncorporation Authoriser element

Hello,

Currently I am working with a company, developing a piece of software which will allow other people to incorporate companies through it. In the XML schema for company incorporation, there is the <Authoriser> element which can either take Agent, Solicitor, Subscribers, or Member as an option. I am unsure as to whether my company would count as an agent in this context. Could you provide some clarification please?

Many thanks,
Dan

I think you may need to take your own advice on that to be honest Dan - as a registry, its not for Companies House to advise on issues like that - however, if you are offering formations commercially via a product you are creating, the term agent may well apply.

SDN

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I’m going to assume that we are acting as an agent in this capacity. I am now unsure of who the three <Authentication> values should be about: the person incorporating the company, or someone representing us (the agent)?

One of the subscribers is sufficient to authorise the application Dan.

SDN

Hi Dan,
I’m looking for someone to develop software for me for company formation.
I you have already done Please reach me at mail@hopetexx.com with the details of your charges.

Thank you