Confirmation Statement rejection - Total aggregate amount unpaid is required

Hi All,

We have encountered a problem with the Confirmation Statement when confirming that the Statement of Capital information held at Companies House is correct.

When reporting to Companies House that the Statement of Capital has NOT changed for the reporting company we do NOT send through the StatementOfCapital elements in the submission. We are currently receiving the below rejection code & I would appreciate if you could review?

Rejection Code: 12024
Description: Total aggregate amount unpaid in the Statement of Capital is required. Please provide a full statement of capital with the ‘total amount unpaid’ completed.

Many thanks
Marie.

Hello Marie,

Could you supply the full request and response XML data to
snicholas@companieshouse.gov.uk

Thanks
SDN

Hi Simon - XML Files have been sent to you by email. If you need anymore information please get in touch!

Thanks
Marie.

Hi Simon, can you please let me know if someone has had a chance to review the XML files?

Many thanks
Marie.

Hi, Sorry to chase but we have a client awaiting a response. If someone could get back to me that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Marie.

Sorry Marie,

Your query is still with our front end support team at the moment.

SDN

Hi Simon,

Can you please provide an update on this query?

Many thanks
Marie.

As promised in my e-mail a few moments ago Marie, I have now added your latest comments to the incident report.

SDN