CS01 (PSC) Validation Changes - February 2017

I am pleased to confirm that we have now relaxed our internal validation criteria to allow additional / multiple PSC related options in a single CS01 filing.

For information, I have included examples below of what is now allowed, which I hope you will find helpful.

I would add however (and further to my e-mail dated 26 January 2017) that as the CS01 will no longer include PSC data (apart from certain DTR5 status information) from a date to be determined in 2017 (still scheduled for 26 June at this moment in time), you will wish to consider how you make use of these validation changes (if at all), bearing in mind their limited life span.

Examples of PSC options now allowable via a single CS01
• Given I have submitted a software CS01 or LLCS01 which contains the notification of more than one Company Statement element and there is a withdrawal of a Company Statement element present in the confirmation statement - when the xml hits our gateway, then the document should pass through the gateway validation (assuming there are no other issues).
• Given I have submitted a software CS01 or LLCS01 which contains the notification, a Company Statement element and a PSC notification (appointing a PSC) and there is a withdrawal of a Company Statement element or a PSC Cessation present in the confirmation statement - when the xml hits our gateway, then the document should pass through the gateway validation (assuming there are no other issues).
• Given I have submitted a software CS01 or LLCS01 which contains the notification, a Company Statement element and a PSC Change (appointing a PSC) and there is a withdrawal of a Company Statement element or a PSC cessation element present in the confirmation statement - when the xml hits our gateway, then the document should pass through the gateway validation (assuming there are no other issues).
• Given I have submitted a software CS01 or LLCS01 which contains the notification of a Company Statement element and a PSC Statement element and there is a withdrawal of a Company Statement or PSC Statement element present in the confirmation statement - when the xml hits our gateway, then the document should pass through the gateway validation (assuming there are no other issues).
• Given I have submitted a software CS01 or LLCS01 which contains the notification of a Company Statement element and a PSC Linked Statement element and there is a withdrawal of a Company Statement or PSC Linked Statement element present in the confirmation statement - when the xml hits our gateway, then the document should pass through the gateway validation (assuming there are no other issues).

As promised, I will provide you with further updates (and new schemas where relevant) for the 26th June changes as soon as possible.

SDN