CS01 statements with a StatementNotification and StatementWithdrawal in the same form

Hi,

I was led to believe it was not possible to post a statement notification and withdrawal within the same statement but I tried it this morning on the test server and it validated and passed without any issues. Here is the XML sent:

<ConfirmationStatement ...
      <ReviewDate>2016-09-14</ReviewDate>
      <PSCs>
        ... Some normal PSC information ...
       <StatementNotifications>
         <StatementNotification>
           <PSCStatement>PSC_EXISTS_BUT_NOT_IDENTIFIED</PSCStatement>
         </StatementNotification>
       </StatementNotifications>
       <StatementWithdrawals>
         <StatementWithdrawal>
           <PSCStatement>PSC_EXISTS_BUT_NOT_IDENTIFIED</PSCStatement>
           <WithdrawalDate>2016-08-09</WithdrawalDate>
         </StatementWithdrawal>
       </StatementWithdrawals>
      </PSCs>
    </ConfirmationStatement>

I just wanted to confirm this was possible and if so what does to the dates of the the statement applying?

Essentially, I want to check if I should prevent the user from creating the form/create multiple forms to submit.

Thanks

Hello Matthew,

Please accept my sincere apologies for this very late response.

Yes, we have very recently slightly altered our CS01 “front end” validation to allow very limited instances of statement notification and withdrawal.

We are in discussion internally to see what other statement change variations we can allow, and when these discussions are complete, I will provide full details.

SDN

Hi Simon @snicholas. I’ll be immensely thankful for full details of upcoming statement change variations, but could I ask for further clarification of the one change that Companies House has made recently. As I hope you can appreciate, it is difficult for me to derive these from testing as I’m never fully sure that the full Companies House validation routine is applied to the CS01 Test environment.

The recent change that I’m aware of is ‘a company statement notification and a company statement withdrawal occurring within one CS01 statement period can now be reported on the same confirmation statement’. Therefore…

1. Can I now submit notification and withdrawal of the same Company Statement in the same confirmation statement? (e.g. notify and withdraw STEPS_TO_FIND_PSC_NOT_YET_COMPLETED)

2. Can I now submit notification and withdrawal of a different Company Statement in the same confirmation statement? (e.g. withdraw STEPS_TO_FIND_PSC_NOT_YET_COMPLETED and notify NO_INDIVIDUAL_OR_ENTITY_WITH_SIGNFICANT_CONTROL)

3. Can I now submit notification and withdrawal of a different Company Statement in the same confirmation statement? (e.g. notify STEPS_TO_FIND_PSC_NOT_YET_COMPLETED, withdraw STEPS_TO_FIND_PSC_NOT_YET_COMPLETED and notify NO_INDIVIDUAL_OR_ENTITY_WITH_SIGNFICANT_CONTROL)

Hi PJ,

I have responded to you via e-mail.

SDN