Important: EU Exit

We are not sure what you mean by this PJ?
“What current corporate officer EEA/NonEEA information on the register will Companies House automatically update?”
Can you clarify please? (We won’t update the information – the companies will need to file extra info if appropriate).

SDN

As regards to your query 2 “what current corporate officer EEA/NonEEA information on the register will Companies House expect clients to update by filing the relevant forms?”, any company/LLP which has an existing ‘EEA’ corporate officer will, if that officer is not a UK-registered limited company, need to send information on ‘legal form’ and ‘governing law’ for that officer within 3 months of exit day.

SDN

“Will Companies House require those relevant forms to be the proposed new versions of the CH02/LLCH02 and CH04”

Yes - That is the intention.

SDN

Some responses for you Philip:

“Will these all be updated to be non-UK companies but with blank details in the law governed and legal form elements?”

Yes, that is the intention.

“Similarly what information will be included in the Company Data Responses for such corporate officers that were originally EEA companies and are now non-UK companies?”

If this refers to information returned on those officers that we have moved across, then (as above) they will only show Place of Registration & Registration Number, until they sent us the additional information.

SDN

Hi Simon,

I think your response to Philip answered my question:

“Will these all be updated to be non-UK companies but with blank details in the law governed and legal form elements?”

Yes, that is the intention.

Thanks,
PJ

Hi Simon,

Can I ask about ‘baseTypes-v3-5-rc1.xsd’ and specifically its role in the electronic CH02 form when reporting a change in the corporate director’s identification.

In the case of a UK-registered corporate director, will Companies House require the RegistrationNumber in the CH02 only if the registration number has undergone some change?

Kind regards,
PJ

Afternoon PJ,

I will have to come back to you on this.

SDN

Hi PJ,

The specific option to change the company number (and place registered) for a corporate officer which is a UK-registered limited company was removed from the new version of the CH02, as the only circumstances in which that could happen would be if CH were to change its registration and numbering system.

If that were to happen, we’ll change the forms.

SDN

Are there any update on when the test URL for the exit schema’s will be available?

Kind Regards

Mark

Hello Mark,

We have created a test platform for the EU Exit schemas, but are experiencing significant technical issues with it, and as such are not able to release it at the moment.

Apologies

SDN

Hi Simon, any update on the test system availability? thanks Sarah

Unfortunately we are still experiencing problems with it which we are trying to iron out Sarah. Apologies for the continued delay.

Regards
SDN