Persons with Significant control

Thanks for your answer Charlotte, I’ll wait for the new XML.

What about the second question?
Is there any example XML using the PSC_EXISTS_BUT_NOT_IDENTIFIED condition?

Thanks

Hi,

Inside the group PSCCompanyIdentification there are 3 non mandatory fields: PSCPlaceRegistered, PSCRegistrationNumber and CountryOrState.

Since in the normal basetypes XML the CompanyIdentification is under a very similar situation that relates to the comapny being in the EEA or nonEEA, my question is:
Does the 3 optional fields in the PSCCompanyIdentification relate in any way with the company being in the EEA or nonEEA?

Thanks

The reason for new element names is that PSCs dont fall under the category of EEA and non EEA, so is not the same as directors. For a legal person only 2 fields are mandatory, for corporate 2 are mandatory and 3 are optional. If you supply 1 or more of the 3 optional elements you must supply all 3. Country or state has been introduced for PSCs. With the extra field and validation we decided to use new elements as we couldnt re-use the ones for corporate officers. Does that help?

Thanks for you answer on the previous question, sorry that I missed the answer you gave before.

Is there any XML example using PSC_EXISTS_BUT_NOT_IDENTIFIED?