Services Restored

All our Issues with XML (and relevant web services) have now been resolved and these services should be performing as expected.

Please accept our apologies and let me know on this forum in the unlikely case of you experiencing further problems.

SDN

1 Like

Hi Simon,

While we are not getting timeouts any longer, I think it might help to know that company data requests at least, are noticeably slower now than the same time last week. Company data requests are taking about between 3 and 9 seconds to return (average around 6 seconds), whereas the same time last week they were around 1 second and often sub second.

GetSubmissionStatus responses are performing as normal as far as I can infer, I’ve not checked other types but we’re aren’t seeing any issues arising from any others.

If it helps I can provide some timings and/or submission transaction ids?

Thanks
Ben

Hi Ben,

We are still experiencing some minor quirks behind the scenes, which may or may not be connected with this. I have however advised our front end team of your posting.

In the meantime, please continue to monitor this, and let us know if the slower response issue persists.

Thanks
SDN

1 Like

Can I ask if you have noticed any improvement this afternoon please Ben?

Thanks
SDN

Yes, it seems somewhere around 2:00 ish they began to take roughly 1 second again - Thanks Simon

Thank you for the confirmation Ben!

SDN

Hi Simon,

I’m afraid to say that this slow performance is back for company data requests, somewhere between 20:00 and 24:00 last night they started taking between 7 and 20 seconds to return and it’s still the case now.

Thanks
Ben

Good morning,

This may be connected to a glitch we currently have with our central database (which is also causing some users to experience 8023 error messages).

I hope this will be resolved shortly so can you please continue to monitor the response rate.

Thanks
SDN

1 Like